Created by Wedding Favors

04 September 2008

One more day

Received a package from PSB yesterday. Then sent me a transcript~! Inside, there's a letter, saying that to commend on my results they enclose a free transcript with the award listed... Da*n. I ordered my transcript online some time ago.. and I paid a total of AUD$25~~ should have waited for a while.. didnt know that I will have a free one. So now, i have 2 copies of original transcript, with only a sentence difference.

First time I drove to work today. Never knew that the valet parking is so "hot".. reached exactly around 8.30am and it's FULL.. just now i went all the way to kent ridge wing to get the day parking ticket for 8 bucks... still worth it considering i have to park for full 9 hours plus a bit.

Dear will be coming back tmr. Hope to see him soon.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment