Created by Wedding Favors

21 September 2007

Yesterday

I screwed up for yesterday's paper. 6 questions, 20 marks each, only 2 questions from the problem set came out. I guessed I relied too much on it. Will I even get a credit pass? I guess all i need is a pass now... Reports to hand in soon.. gotta try to do better to pull up the points a bit.. but I tried reading yesterday and I cant seem to remember anything I did during the lab. my results and yields are scribbled all over... I now understand why the lecturer kept insisting on logbooks now.. I should have continued recording my values.

I had a dream last night.. I dreamt about Dr Matthew coming up to me and said "there's 2 more openings for honours now in UWA. I know you and Shuling havent decide whether to go to Perth. Everyone else in your class had submitted their names to me. By the way, my class is full.. so if you are really coming, you have to join under and other lecturer's class. Please do consider. I'm reserving the place for the 2 of you."

Thats very sweet for Matt to think about us. However it's just a dream.. come to think of it, Shuling actually asked me to go Perth together and get our honours some time ago. Well, I like to go.. but then I was thinking wat directions am I heading? Is it useful? Do i have the sufficient money etc etc.. hm.. wait til then i decide la..

The girls are meeting to do the lab reports.. but then i am not able to join them coz I meeting SC for dinner.. see if I can meet some of them tmr.. really have to start doing something.. I'm getting lazy~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment