Created by Wedding Favors

09 September 2007

Summary

Was thinking of ironing my pants for work tmr... but decided to blog a bit before starting.. however, my sweet mum is now doing for me liao.. thanks~!

ok~ updates again...

Went to somewhere at tiong bahru to eat steamboat with some of my colleagues on friday night.. haa~ yummy~! i never realised that SL was really a funny person... Let's have more outings! After that i went to watch 1408 with dear~ interesting show..and i really got scared for a few scenes. *phew* lucky dear's hand was still intact after the show.. i think i squeezed him real hard~!

Sat went out to meet my classmates to have discussion with the problem sets.. more or less done... except those that we dunno wat-the-question wants. hahaa~ discussion ended near 5pm.. after that went bugis village with Nic and Kal.. shopped around for a bit.. but of no mood to get any.... (i'll go back there someday coz I saw some clothes that I like to buy)

Today, went to ktv with Jul and dear.. haha~ had fun singing and laughing.. k lunch really cannot make it.. but still, we were there to sing, not to eat. haha~ Sang a lot of new songs... but didnt really got it yet (need to continue to learn to prepare for next round) hee~ Went IMM in the evening and bought a top and sports bra for jogging.. yes, jogging~! surprise eh? I need to keep fit... so i need some proper attire.. haha~ let's see... when's the next time? I'm actually on a shopping mood, but at a wrong place.. didnt got much... I also bought a new foundation as my existing one is running out.

ok~ gotta rest soon.... tmr working early shift. Nitez.

No comments:

Post a Comment