Created by Wedding Favors

01 October 2007

Summary of updates

It's been a long time since I wrote something here... I'm really busy with the reports... well.. the deadline extended for one week (which is due this thurs).. but then I havent finish~! gosh.. i slack once I heard the deadline extended.. anyway, here's a short update for wat happen to me and the surroundings the last week (not in order):

Completed 4 lab reports... 1 more to go
Finished reading "Tuesday with Morrie" - A very interesting book
Booked an appointment for haircut this friday
RJ injured himself and now away from work until....???
Nini chan knows how to walk~!
Dear went back to Penang over the weekend to attend urgent matters
New module starts.. and it's on Sat and Sun 12 to 5 pm~~~ Sianz
Watched "Chuck and Larry" - Very funny!

Thats all for now.. gotta do some work. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment