Created by Wedding Favors

11 September 2007

おはよう

Ohaiyo~~

My aim for today is to complete the problem sets (have i been constantly mentioning and seems that there's no progress? haahaa~) From tonight onwards, I will have to start revising for my next week's exam... my last chemistry module for year 3.. gotta get at least a pass! It's somehow a continuation of one of the year 2 module.. and for that module, I got a credit pass only lo~! spoil my transcript.. haha~ but then no choice.. it's better than failing the module and have to repeat that all over again~!

It's special and heart-warming to have colleagues turning to friends.... it's not that we can really find some one we are able to talk to all the time ya? Plus, different ages, generation gap (maybe?) different perspective and even different gender etc etc.... so once you got one friend, always try to maintain that special relationship..

Anyway, one of my friend is leaving us in Sept.. so sad~ afterall, it's been a few years that we ate together for lunch, went out for gatherings, chatting, joking, singing ktv, house visits, and playing with her kids... I'll definitely miss her.

On the other hand, maybe I'm overtly sensitive... somehow... my friend is turning back to my-colleague-status.. it's no longer the "fun time" that we used to have... you know, time pass faster when you have someone to talk to and joke around with... it's sad to feel that way.. I guess something happened.. but I'm not sure what is it... or maybe I know.. just that I'm pretending that everything's still the same... *sigh* Anyway, I'll try to get back this friend friend feeling back on again~ after my exam.. there's not enough time to worry about that. haa~

No comments:

Post a Comment