Created by Wedding Favors

15 September 2007

Studying~~

Uno and Bingo... ha~ I played with dear just now... it may sounds like we are a boring couple (which indeed, we are. hee~).... but i enjoyed playing.. maybe I was the one who suggested playing the games.. since we got nothing to do after dinner right?

I slept late this morning.. read a bit of notes... slept again for another hour... went online... a boring day for me.. and I'm already planning and thinking of what to do after my exam, since I got one week break before the next module starts.. woohoo~

My next module's timetable is out.. I sorta like it.. because classes on week days are a minimal, which means I can enjoy dinner with family, watched tv, sleep early, go out after work etc.. in exchange for this, practically most of my weekends have lesson from 2 to 7 pm... and YES, Sundays included.. all the way to next year... coz this is a 12 credit module.. family day on SUNDAYs are gone.. but it's ok.. I still have the evenings.

Oh ya, I also received an email reply from my friend in Australia.. and, I want to congratulate him for getting his PhD =) where I can officially call him *clears throat* Dr Andy~! sounds old right? wahahaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment