Created by Wedding Favors

04 September 2007

Suzuka

Just now went to have supper with Jul and her parents. Cheese prata~~ yummy! Her parents are nice to chat with.. humorous I guess.. so envious that her parents actually came together to fetch her off work…

It’s been a long while since I worked afternoon shift… I guess, once in a while, it’s quite good… probably because Jul was with me.. if not, I dun think I will enjoy today’s work… i also managed to influence Jul to watch Suzuka, the anime that i am currently watching... really nice~! (she just smsed me that she's watching it now)

Tmr we are working at 7am! I think I will have only about 5 hours of sleep… furthermore, we’re going jogging after work.. hope that my energy level can last til that time.. plus, pls dun rain… coz I finally decided to live a healthy lifestyle.. its been soooooo long since I last ran. Hahaa~

Ok… I guess I have to turn in after this post… brushed teeth, showered.. dream dreams.. here I come~!

No comments:

Post a Comment