Created by Wedding Favors

07 September 2007

Run away

I had been doing my problem sets... but I dun understand what exactly I'm doing... I'm drained and exhausted. To the extent of running away from everything.

Work wise, there's a lot of small things happening here and there... causing the standard of technicians to drop... there's a lot of manpower now... but more doesnt mean better. I guess Vic is really stressed out.. having to make decisions and listen to the lectures... We are going to have a lab meeting next week.. let's see how things go.

Everything aside, we are going out today for dinner~~ time for me to let out my stress too.. going somewhere near Chinatown ba.. not exactly sure of the name of the place, but i been there before =) After that, i'm watching movie 1408. Speaking of that, I need to go and book the tickets. Heh.

Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment