Created by Wedding Favors

10 October 2005

Went shopping yesterday and got myself a long skirt... yup.. long skirt. heee~ some of you who have known me for many years will know that i dun like to wear skirt... but this time round, I'm wearing it for my dear's birthday.. I wonder how I will look on that day.. weird? Not the usual me? I'm not sure.. but i'm excited... hee~ will try to take a picture of myself if I remember.. hee~

Will be going for a korean bbq steamboat somewhere in cityhall this wednesday. will be celebrating Liyi's birthday~~ hm.. seems like there's a lot of pple born in Oct... every year this month I'll definitely be broke... pressies, celebrations...

2 comments:

Alana Jane said...

what a coincidence...i also bought a long skirt...hehe...two weeks ago in sydney while visiting my bro...

oh, btw, can u include me in you-know-who's bday present? tks! ;)

BlueSky said...

ok sure sure. we are still thinking of what to get for her exactly...

Post a Comment