Created by Wedding Favors

31 October 2005

Monday

A lot of pple are not around today...

There's a heavy rain this morning... although i had my umbrella with me, I was still drenched from head to toe.. the wind was too strong liao. My hair was wet.. my pants were soaked.. so uncomfortable working in this way.. I can change into the subject's pants.. but then i chose not to.. so strange. haha.

Heard that Vi was in the hospital due to a dog bite. Get well soon. I miss you. Hope that owner will be dealt with. hmph!! irresponsible.

2 comments:

HiL said...

OMG...really heavy rain..I really cant imagine even ur hair is wet..yeah..hope vivien gets well soon.

BlueSky said...

Ya loh. No choice.. Despite getting wet, I still enjoy walking in the rain.. hee~ somehow, it's fun.

Post a Comment