Created by Wedding Favors

19 October 2005

I'm working like mad

Sianz....... I'm really really busy at work.. there's too many things to be done... and too many things to oversee... attachment students, the 2 men in the lab... only I, myself is 100% sure of the protocol. I had told them a lot of times to take note of this, to take note of that.. but then they all still ask the same questions... there's only 1 me and there's no way I can manage so many things... so guess what, I need to work OT - about 40mins.

So things arent really that smooth today after all...... I dread tmr.. but still, I have to continue to work.. because if I'm not there.. i dun think they can manage at all... exaggerated? no. I dun think so..

I really hope that there's someone to help me... i just need another one who is 80% sure of whats going on... thats all... but... Sigh~~ i dun think so lah. haha~

Ler's pray it's better tmr. I'm sure it will.

1 comment:

HiL said...

it like that lah...when nobody is there to help, things can go preety mad...btw..what is happening to my blog..i can't seem to find it..i think i am too blur to see it..haha..do help me..but only when u are really free..ok! dont tire yourself yea..all the best for tmr's study..

Post a Comment