Created by Wedding Favors

17 October 2005

A post dedicated to Hilary

Today is Hilary's last working day.. Today she's busy packing up and handing over her work to me. Although she's busy, she still wants to help me til the very last min.. I'm so touched and I'm so sad...

The next paragraph is my little "speech" I wanted to say to you but cant bring myself to say during your farewell session this afternoon.. (coz my tears were already welling up...)

I've seen many pple come and go... but this is the first time i felt so deeply affected... you have been working hand in hand with me for the past 1 year... even though you are my mentee, you had also taught me a lot of things... You were my best working partner as a CRT ever since you started work as an EDB attachment employee. Of course, besides work, you are my best friend too. You are diligent, kind, sweet, blur, helpful, responsible and sometimes, funny. We shared problems at work, talked about personal experiences, bought tidbits and snacks together, shared laughter & tears (today) and even, cracked lame jokes together... having you around is fun.. I can always hear your laughter... and, the munching sound from your snacks... I hope that we can still do the same (like sharing experiences and laughter). Remember to keep in contact!

There are so many things I want to say to you.. but then some words just cannot be expressed into words. I think you understand how this feels too.

I'll definitely miss you.. but I also know that we have to part someday too... hence I want to wish you good luck in finding a new job, all the best in your new job and good grades for your studies. Hope to see you around in the campus when my course in PSB starts too. Take care.

Oh ya, update your blog when you have the time...so that we can update each other =)

4 comments:

HiL said...

Hi huishan.. no words can expree my feelings..i was reading your blog & my tears welled up.As a mentee, the best gift i could ever have is to have you as my mentor.You have taught me so many things that i don't know( from work related to html). I really must thank you for your patience & guidance during this 1 yr and I really really treasure you as my bestest fren & colleague.Like you said we snacked together and chatted everything under the sun and share our care & concern" for others hee~~ I must also thank you u for bringing me into the "7 flowers" group even thou we are no longer having 7 members because i am able to meet so many great frens and i enjoyed all the times we had together. Last but not least, i wish you all the best of luck. I will update my blog to keep u updated or when i need help to salvage my blog.Hee~~~take care and lots of love from me-HiL

P.S I love your new template

Alana Jane said...

Aaaaw...that's the sweetest post I've ever read! *dabs tears*

Bye, Hilary...all the best to you (sorry, don't know your blog addy so, have to make use of Huishan's). Hope to see you around when I come back to sg.. :)

Bluesky, dig this skin! ;)

BlueSky said...

Thanks =)

HiL said...

Hi Shirz..thanks..no worries..here is my add lemonpot.blogspot.com take care

Post a Comment