Created by Wedding Favors

05 October 2005

Late for work~

I tried out some new alarm feature yesterday on my handphone... today I was suppose to start work at 7am... and I actually woke up at 6.50am. My first reaction was.. how come the alarm clock didnt sound off? Then I quickly give a call to the office to tell them I will be late.

I had a quick shower, brush teeth and drank my milo.. I was all ready in 10 mins!!! wow~ I never realised that i can be that fast. heh. It was drizzling this morning and the ground was wet.. I was walking a bit faster today, and I nearly slipped and fall for a number of times.. lucky there's not many, or no one was around.. or esle... so malu.. hehe~

Anyway, I reached office about 7.30am.. phew.. I was not late for the study conduct. I went back to check my handphone alarm and realised that I'd wrongly use the new alarm feature.. hm.. guess that I wont try that new alarm tonight again. Just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment