Created by Wedding Favors

03 October 2005

Movie..... marathon?

It's been sometime since I last caught a movie.. hence decided to go for 3 movies over the weekends. All were nice and touching. I watched "Wait til you are older" starred Andy Lau, "Corpse bride" Voice over Johnny Depp and "The Myth" starred Jackie Chan.

I liked to mention something about the movies here.. but I'm not good at keeping it spoiler free.. hence i can only tell you which part of the movie i liked most.

I liked the touching part when Andy Lau and his dad reunited with each other... the part where corpse bride decided to free her human husband-to-be to be with another human bride (oh ya, i also like the soundtrack of corpse bride) and I liked the exaggerated fighting scenes of "the myth"

It's a tired weekend for me.. but definitely an enjoyable one. A fresh new week starts now and I'm going to do some work soon. hee~ Cant be lazy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello! long time no comment hehe... haiz miss ur tag board haha... but write comments also good sometimes. =) I feel like watching The Myth... Hope it is good!! Take care, bluesky!

BlueSky said...

oh oh.. yup. The myth is good. The korean lady is really pretty!~

Miss my tagboard ah.. but then seems like no many pple tag there.. hence i removed it.. comments in here is ok what.. Hee~~

Post a Comment