Created by Wedding Favors

23 October 2005

Home alone, Long post.

Sunday morning.... I'm all alone at home... Sis and Bro went working... mum went for a 1 day tour in Malaysia.. and dad... i dunno where he went..

Yesterday we met up at caught a movie together.. we watched Skeleton Key... It's ok ok... but definitely not a very fantastic show.. so unless if you are really free, then you may want to consider watching it. After the show, we went for the pepper lunch together. I ate pepper beef rice... Actually it tasted good.. however there's too much butter (making the rice a bit too salty) and there's too much meat... (coz I'm more a herbivore) But generally, I still like the place. Hee~ will go again and try another dish sometime =)

We went home at around 9 plus.. we went individual ways because Vi and Na took a bus, Jan and me took opp directions of the mrt. I got off the mrt and walked towards the exit.. you know, ppl usually walked with arms swinging motion... I thought i accidentally hit the other uncle's hand using my right hand.. so I said sorry to him...

I didnt think much.. just continue walking.. but then after walking for some distance, i felt another hit on my left. I turned around is that uncle!!! This time i seriously think he did it on purpose. I walked very slowly and let him overtake me.. but who knows, he turned over, saw me, pretend, and stopped by a fruit stall.. this time i walked real quickly and over took him... i walked as fast as i can, cross the main road together with the family.. and luckily, he was no where to be found... I'm really scared at tat time...

Dad went crazy again yesterday... mum just said something like "next time i'm not going to work with you on sat and sun".. he got angry and hit the table... after that there's a silence.. He suddenly got up and said "I more i think of what you said, the angrier I am" and he banged the table again. this time he took the tv remote control and threw it on the floor.. and it crashed, splitted into pieces.. yeah~ thats how strong my dad is.. and then he kept shorting and railing until my bro cant stand it.. Just because of a simple sentence my mum said - did he need to do all this? My bro shouted at my dad.. dad said it's none of his business and wanted to hit him.. mum pushed dad away.. he also wanted to chase bro out of the house.. but bro stood still. dad shouted like "i'm going to burn this house down"

What the?? Because you lose money in gambling doesnt need to do this to us right? Why is he always like that? I hate his gambling friend.. I hate my 3rd uncle... it's all because of them that dad went back to heavy gambling EVERYDAY again (he usually gambles..but not to the heavy extend). I hate them for making use of my dad's money.. I HATE THEM!

If I got a wish from angel... It'll be removing my dad's gambling habit...
if I got a wish from a devil, I'll like all his gambling friends to drop dead.

1 comment:

HiL said...

hee...no worries...anyway i have classes too..i feel so angry for u abt that stupid uncle..why do pretty girls like us..ahem.. always have to meet such ppl..feel like chopping his hands off..i went to harvey norman to check out the price of the thumb drive...freaking $99!!! but the card reader was no where to be found..

Post a Comment