Created by Wedding Favors

21 October 2005

Hmph!

My RPG game had reached the final Amalgam boss and I used about 15-20mins to defeat it. It was a long but quite an easy fight... just as I was watching the rounding up scenes, the game disc hanged!!! I was not able to finish watching the completion and the credits~~ *angry* So disappointed...

Anyway, I'm going to sleep soon... finally can rest til a bit later tmr.. will be getting up at 9am tmr.. got IPL session. After that I am meeting Vi and Na for the movie "Flight Plan". We will also be meeting Janice for dinner tmr. It's been some time since we last met up.

I need to kill 3 hours after my IPL session because I will only be meeting Vi et al at 3pm... I think I'll bring some of my poly notes and find a place for revision (maybe orchard library?).. afterall my course is starting soon and I really need to "restart/reboot" my brain system, maybe defrag? hee~ so that it can include more information and be more organized.

*Yawnz* Good night... I'll enjoy my weekend... coz next week will be hell again.. for those ppl who's reading this, enjoy and have fun for your weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment