Created by Wedding Favors

02 May 2005

Lessons.

People are selfish... they always do things that are favourable to oneself and not thinking of the consequences of another. I'm one of those selfish people... but I learnt how to be more generous... through my colleagues, who are also my friends.

Time flies.. 2 more months and I have worked in LNUS for 2 years. I've always wanted to find another interesting job... but I cant bear to leave them, as well as the pay =p. I've seen my colleagues come and go... and I've made a lot of good friends over here... Being the youngest employee in my company, I learnt a lot of things from my fellow "senior" colleagues. They taught me a lot of things.. how to work smart, how to play hard, how to take things lightly, how to love, how to be more generous.... and how to give, as well as take.

No comments:

Post a Comment