Created by Wedding Favors

29 April 2005

I'm REALLY frustrated by my fellow colleague.. however, in order not to spoil my mood, i decided to forget about mentioning him in my blog. A waste of time and energy. heh.

Firstly, I just read Haru's blog and realised that she has a bf now. Congratulations! At least you have someone to care for you... possessive shows that he really likes you. Since you 2 are now together... try to understand each other more... who knows in the end, he is the one for you. =)

For me, everything is still fine... just had a coffee with my friend somewhere near my house. it's been ages since i last saw him... and he's still the same.. still looking good... but coz maybe he step out into the working society for so many years and gained more working experience... he felt a bit old... or rather.. mature?! ;p (we are actually just a year apart)

It's great to have a long weekend... i can get to meet up with friends. hee~ like tmr, I'm going out for lunch with my friend... Sunday going out with poly mates for a KTV session... and for monday... i think it will be my rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment