Created by Wedding Favors

14 May 2005

My colleagues and i went to kbox this afternoon. PY and I were there a little bit earlier, hence i went to get my movie tickets first.. it's 1050am that time... and i was intending to get tix for 4.15pm one... I was given the option to choose my seats.. guess what, it's already 1/4 to 1/3 booked!! Is that show really nice? I guess so.. if not, i dun think i'll be bother to catch it. Kingdom of heaven by Orlando Bloom =)

When we reached level 8 (where k box is), it was not open yet.. and there was a small notice that said "opens at 11am" I looked at my watch. it's 11am...but still it's not open... while we were waiting... the crowd got bigger... i was thinking.. hey, wat's the day today? how come there's a such a long queue? Anyway, after ten mins, we got our room. =) Actually we were allowed to sing til 1pm, but we didnt care that much. since nobody came to chase us off, we went off about 1.45pm =P heh.

We walked around Cineleisure.. and i got myself a "multipurpose" bag.. a sling bag that goes well with jeans...20 bucks. we kept on walking around, until my friend came to meet me up for the movie. I went Taka and chose an office bag for him. (he got 100 dollars voucher to use) hee~ i used part of his voucher to got 2 keychain plushies and a bottle cap for my SIGG bottle.

My day ended when my friend drove me back home.. got a KFC takeaway =) now........ i'm going to watch tv!! =)

1 comment:

Alana Jane said...

Ooooo...friend neh.... ;)

Post a Comment