Created by Wedding Favors

29 May 2005

Next week will be better week.. there's not much happenings... except that there's a lot of shipment of samples... documents to handle.. =)

Mum's sick... but i think she's recovering... 3rd day le.. her fever is still there.. but then not as high as the first day. Went to see a doc at the 24 hour clinic... the doc there really sucks... So nerdy and so "toot" and slow (a bit retarded). I know it's bad saying someone who is trying to treat mum... but then if you were there.. i think you will feel the same way to.. I wont go into the details of why i feel this way... coz i dun really know how to put it into words...

Anyway, yesterday was a nice day.. I'm very happy. It's been sometime since our whole family get together and had our dinner... dad's just like a child.. who needs our attention and care... just treat him a little better.. and he'll smile the whole day. In the past, I really dislike my dad... for everything he did to mum... but now... as I grow and as he ages.... everything he did... seems so insignificant. I'm just glad that we are still together as a family. I love them... everyone of them now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment