Created by Wedding Favors

16 May 2005

Freaky morning. A really bad start.

A bad day from yesterday.. all the way to start of my monday. Sianz.

Firstly, when i got up in the morning, it was raining heavily.. while i was brushing my teeth, a sudden roar of thunder scared me off totally. Then i'm very sure, I'm awake.

Next coming to work... its about 7.25am.. I was the first one to arrive to my lab. As i was searching for my keys to my cupboard, the printer started printing something. I was wondering, how come the printer started to print something where i didnt even log on to my computer? Again, I was scared, but i couldnt care less. I NEED to find my keys to the cupboard.

Somehow, I cant find it and its too early to call back home and asked them to find for me (to make sure i didnt lost it) so i went out to the lab and started washing those leftover kidney dishes, racks etc from FRIDAY. Hmph!

8.30am and my colleagues started coming in. then i took the papers and see what exactly the printer has print out.. its 2 pages, with a lot of typos... and something about vesak day. freaky. My colleague took those pages and tear it into pieces. heh.

Freaky morning. A really bad start.

1 comment:

Alana Jane said...

Maybe someone from another dept wanted to print those stuff but sent it to the wrong printer? Anyway, hope your day ends well. :)

Post a Comment