Created by Wedding Favors

04 May 2005

I'm so angry!!!!

I not in a very good mood today.. so early in the morning kanna squeeze in the bus... being pushed and stepped on.. what the hell??? so kan chiong for what? it's not like the bus was not stopping.. stupid pple. I hate the guy esp.. always saw him in the same bus as me. Stupid old man.

Then first thing in the morning, received an email regarding the changes in my sample processes. Hmph!! I just presented in the start up meeting yesterday and yet there's changes? Why didnt they tell me earlier? Poor communication fo the NUS staff and the NUH pple.

Next, the sickening toad is asking my mentee to do things for him again. I know I shouldnt be angry for this.. but then this is so unfair!! in and out we "bao ka liao".. he didnt need to do anything at all.. testing out equipments? if that protocol was mine, i will do that too! busy? still can surf net meh? Idiot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello, long time didn't drop by your blog...nice to see a new layout again ! :) i hate crowded bus and the train too, esp in the morning, so crowded and sometimes pple just like to stay near the entrance and refuse to move in !!

Anonymous said...

oh yah, by the way has Vieth gave birth already ?

BlueSky said...

Hi Hazel! Vieth will be giving birth in 1st week of July =)

Post a Comment