Created by Wedding Favors

24 May 2005

I think pple are getting tired by reading this - I'm sooooooo busy at work!! *Sigh* Is that a good sign or a bad one? heh.

Today is the first active study day of my new protocol.. then i received a message saying that THAT man is taking child care leave. wat the @#&%?! Is that on purpose or purely a coincidence? Nah~ forget it. No use complaining much. I have to learn to take things lightly. Or else I'll be getting more wrinkles. heh~ Anyway, Hil was not feeling well too today but she still came all the way to the office and wanted to help me out (knowing that i'll be busy)... After hearing THAT guy took leave, Hil wanted to stay back and help me although i insisted her to take an MC... I really appreciate her thoughts..although i do really need help, I dun want to make her feel worse.. i need her to get better and help me out the rest of the week =P She finally listened to me and went to see the doc.

Alright. time for a rest now... take care and get well soon hil!

2 comments:

Alana Jane said...

What a coincidence, huh? Always sick on important study days, that man!

Alana Jane said...

Oops! Child care leave! Not sick! Whatever. He's not around to help when help is needed! Hmph!

Post a Comment