Created by Wedding Favors

22 May 2005

Sunday Morning - Vesak Day

Tml is a public holiday. yeah~ dun have to go to work.. heh. One more day to rest. =)

Saw Shirz blog and saw that Joe has completed his MBA course. Cool. Congratulations! (There's a lot of pics posted as well hee~) As for me, I guess I am quite determined this time to take up a part time course. I dun wanna waste anymore time le.. getting old heh. Maybe I'll try to ask some of my friends whether they want to join me... that'll be more fun.

I'll be meeting Jo-ann later this afternoon.. for a little shopping (for her, not me). I've overspent this month. Negative values leh~ have to wait for my next pay day before i can go "shopping" again. hee~

Next week will be another busy week.. working 7.30 shift everyday.. =) I hope the following 2 weeks will be much better.

1 comment:

Alana Jane said...

A very big thank you from Joe! :)

Post a Comment