Created by Wedding Favors

04 August 2004

You know what, that man beside me wanted my blog address.. of course, I wouldnt let him know... because he'll then know all our secrets and stuffs... He also have the intention of setting a blog up himself... wanting me to teach him.. bleh~ I'm not gonna do that.

Vieth is on one day EL today... hope that everything is fine for her. =) Very sleepy today.. dreamt of a lot of things yesterday.. and couldnt really remember the things i dreamt.. but i know somehow it's scary..

[Be right back]

Just came back from a meeting... a meeting to employ another EDB technician... tough decisions... and i'll be involve in the interviewing sessions. Cool..

Alright.. one more hour to go... hehee~~ will be playing games.. hahaa~~ yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment