Created by Wedding Favors

22 August 2004

I was supposed to meet my friends today at 12.30pm... afraid tat i will be late, i went out early... never did i know they all played me out in the end...

Yesterday, Jon smsed me he is in Malaysia. i asked the rest if they can make it, they replied "yes"

Today,
12.10 pm: Alex smsed me saying that he was not coming coz his aunt passed away....
12.15 pm: I smsed beng.. "you still coming? seems like no one is coming".. if he said no that moment, i wont feel that disappointing... but he replied "yes I'm coming. and will be a bit late"
Thats great i thought. 3 more stops before i reached the meeting place..
12.35pm: Elynn smsed me saying that she would be late, held by something.. asked me who is going.. I replied "kun will be late, beng will be late. jon in malaysia"
12.45pm: Beng called... We are not going anymore...we got something on. dun be angry ok?

I wondered around feeling sad and disappointed.. felt like a failure (sounds serious huh) then.. *beep beep* I received an sms... Kun is coming down to keep me company. thanks.. i thought i would be all alone.. kun kept me accompany.. we walked around, then watched a movie... although the movie is a stupid one (that makes him fall asleep) I am still glad that he came... however, i am disappointed with beng.... next time just tell me frankly that you guys dun want to meet... dun tell me that you got something on... coz you smsed me saying that you are coming even though there's little pple...

I hated today... bad mood now...

No comments:

Post a Comment