Created by Wedding Favors

06 August 2004

Thank you my friends...

Friends... Thank you.. although its only words, those words worth a lot... I will find someone that is more worthy...

[Break]

Went to do the visa for the Melbourne trip yesterday.. On the way to the place, we joke a lot... like wat Vieth mentioned "baka buta" - Stupid pig. And our new form names "S M L" etc.. and those things we talked about during our meal times. That's really enjoyable.

ADela's attachment is ending soon... one more week to go if i remembered correctly, Mayumi is returning to Japan also at the end of Aug... Good luck to you guys.. I really enjoyed the times when we were together chatting and laughing. Dun forget me huh.

Mum is coming to pass me her homecooked dessert - "tao suan" for me and some of my colleagues.. gotta sneaked out for 10 minutes or so to meet mum at NUH. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment