Created by Wedding Favors

07 August 2004

Dear Huishan,
Here is your single's love horoscope
for Sunday, August 8:

Are you feeling like no one knows heartbreak better than you do? Now, don't go and start writing any country songs -- something great could come along and then you'd be left with a half-finished song.

Astrology.com

Just checked my email.. this is the daily horoscope i subscribe a week ago... true.. i think...
**************

Many things happened to me today.. interesting one, touching one, heartbreaking one, naggy one and happy one... heh... I'm going crazy...

Start of my day... i was meeting Kun and Ying for lunch.. on the way to board the mrt, an old lady stopped me and asked me for some directions to Outram.. i told her i would be taking the same line as her and i would tell her when its her time to alight. She said thanks to me and started talking to me... she is from Malaysia, going to SGH to find her nurse daughter... she has another daughter in England - cardiac doctor. she was happy talking about her daughters but turned sad when she said that she had a hard time bringing them up... her husband left her (stomach cancer) 20 years ago... she met her husband when she is studying... then went into the same company - she was the accountant and her husband, banking manager... I can see her sadness through her eyes.. she told me a lot of things... like taking care of my health and if i got the chance, study. She also teached me how to maintain my skin.. And when she's alighting, she turned and smiled to me saying "thanks xiao mei. Wish you good luck"

ThenYing brought a Hong kong friend... an old friend... (in terms of age) She met him on her trip to hongkong first quarter of this year... he was here for a short holiday... but i think we got some generation gap?! and his chinese and english mixed with hong kong and american accent... i was alone with him for the first hour.. coz ying's late.. dunno what to do.. so treated him coffee club express... after meeting up, we went for lunch..

Ying saw him... and her... and signal to me... I saw them.. holding hands, walked past me.. not realising i was there... I was hurt.. that particular moment.... they looked happy...

Ying went home about 4.50pm. i went for some cruise exhibition thingy.. it was draggy - I dun want to go into details here.. so forget it..

now i am back home... with all sorts of feelings... Tmr i'm meeting my friend.. just hope that everything will be better tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment