Created by Wedding Favors

26 August 2004

Tomorrow will be our company's sports day.. was initially looking forward to the games we can play... but then after yesterday's team meeting, i am sure that i will not have fun..

I am stuck with a stupid team leader... undecisive, not motivated, poor time management, not organised etc... i cant find any good points in him... [stupid] is a good word to use on him..

you may think that i am bad.. but after seeing other team leaders so motivated and enthusiastic, I cant help but to think this way. I think our grp will be the last team.. hahaa.. so i dun think i will be putting in any effort in playing the games... doesnt worth it.

maybe it is the time to relax and u may ask me not to bother about him and enjoy myself is the most important thing... but then looking at him, linking me to his group makes my moral and the kind of enthu to drop drastically... i dread tomorrow

Anyway, forget about it liao... just one more day and everything will be over, and i wont have any links to this team leader of mine... I'll just try to make myself as happy as i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment