Created by Wedding Favors

18 August 2004

Haru sprained her ankle yesterday.. and so she did not turn up for work today... so boring.. nobody to talk rubbish with me..

Well, met up with Verlin and Joann yesterday evening... the makeover photos are alright.. although not that fantastic.. my mum said its nicely taken =P Well, there is 1 picture that really made me laugh... but I shall not disclose here. heh

So tired... went home late these 2 days.. and then I have to take a late shower and then blow dry my hair.. lucky tonight I am not going anywhere.. can rest more =)Friday I am going to Joann's house... maybe to help her set up a blog =P she saw mine and is tempted to do one herself...

Will be borrowing Luggage case with Vieth... mine is too small.. got a lot of things to bring.. but rest assure that I will try to travel light. i dun want to carry heavy luggage.. no strength. 15 more days to Melbourne trip..

No comments:

Post a Comment