Created by Wedding Favors

05 August 2004

Someone told me that the guy I like are back together with his former girlfriend... the first thing I thought is... thats good... I can see that he really loves her a lot... so it may be a good thing that they are back together.

My feelings changed when i got home...
Angel: why doesnt he let me know?
Devil: who is he to you? why should he?
Angel: What am i going to do now?
Devil: forget about him and find another
Angel: I dun think i can do that!
Devil: You got NO chance at all!!

Angel doesnt want to let go.. and yet devil wants to find another one...

To confirm with wat i'd heard, I sms him to find out.. yes, indeed, they are back together... I wished them the best.. but yet he replied saying that things are not what i thought it should be and I wont understand.. yeah, I wun ever understand because you never try to let me understand... but again.. who am i to you?

*Taking a deep breathe*

Saw the moon this morning... it was a half moon... its very bright... looked like its smiling and laughing at me... everything is so one-sided... I dunno... I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment