Created by Wedding Favors

10 December 2010

It's over. Penang wedding.

Alrighty! It's been a while. I'm done with my 2nd wedding in Penang. It's not a very exciting day, coz I felt a tad shitty due to:
1. Ugly makeup by not so professional salon
2. Boring + communication breakdown coz i couldnt understand cantonese
3. My heels strap broke.

Nevertheless, I'm happy with my dear, who tried his best to lessen the shittiness I mentioned above. I'm also happy that everyone enjoyed the dinner as the food was tasty. Best of all, my family members who were willing to take leave and flew there to give me moral support. :)

It's not an easy task to handle such a large group of people, especially young kids. They are curious, hyperactive and long-winded. They ran around like there's no tmr. And they couldnt keep up their energy level to last the whole day... so we returned without much shopping and sight-seeing. I didnt take much pictures, but i'm sure my Sister-in-law and sis did. At least they were all house under 1 hotel, whereas I stayed with my husband's family. :( I'm so envious that they could all stay together when I'm not.. and I think I will never get to have a opportunity like this again.

Anyway, Dear's flying to europe for biz trip this weekend for a week.. and I shall be alone in the house for a few days and then return to stay with my mum for a few days as well. I miss all of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment