Created by Wedding Favors

11 November 2010

Sick

I started running a fever yesterday evening. After I got home from mum's house, I took a quick shower and went straight to bed.. Never to think that I had a nightmare related to work!

I dreamt that I was going to take half day mc coz of fever, so I told natori-San about it... But he didn't want to approve and instead said that I can stay in the office and rest and finish a report for him and so I need not do lab work! I was feeling really terrible and out of breathe and fell to the floor when SY came to hold on to me. I was gasping for air. She then shouted if anyone has those puffer and then JS came. I woke up with a fright and it was 11pm...

I went out to get a drink and by then my fever was way high. I couldn't hear coz of ear blockage and I don't have any energy left in me.. I returned to bed as soon as I drank.

Right now, still running slight fever, I'm blogging while lying on bed. My knee caps are sore and I felt giddy when standing... Will go for a doctor soon as I gathered the strength.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod touch

2 comments:

Alana Jane said...

Oh dear.. hope you get well soon... :(

BlueSky said...

Thanks~~ I getting better now and currently replying this message in the office... :)

Post a Comment