Created by Wedding Favors

16 December 2010

Killing some time by blogging

Today all the bosses are having board meeting at Shangri-la Hotel.. thus, it's no government time again~! haha. Morning routine work are done.. so right now, I'm having plenty of time to blog before heading for lunch.

Today's thursday, and I am counting down to the day where dear will be back from birmingham. To think that he stayed on 1 more day just to watch his favourite soccer team, Newcastle's away match before returning. He really knows how to enjoy eh.

Been staying at my mum's house for the past 2 days. I really enjoyed the accompany there.. Especially seeing the kids running towards me and giving me a big hug whenever i got home - I think they missed me as well. Probably a not-so-good thing about staying in mum's house is, I don't have a dry area to get change!

This evening I'm popping back to my house to check on the letterbox (i'm waiting for my health screening results for some time already) as well as removing all those leaflets and newspaper that are stuck on my house's gate. I can't stop pple from putting adverts and distributing newspaper when I'm away.. but it's a bit not safe (i think) to let pple know that you are not around at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment