Created by Wedding Favors

21 December 2010

My embarrassing moments

Makeup can make a normal girl pretty, and make a normal girl look ugly (ghostly) depending on the skills of the makeup artist.

Ok now. I tried to forget how ghostly I looked during my Penang wedding, until the cruel (but innocent) sis posted the pictures up on Facebook to share to EVERYONE..worst still, she tagged me. Haha! Since I think it's a bit too late to ask her to remove/untag, I shall graciously post the ghostly pictures on my blog to let you guys see.

This is the pretty me



This is the normal me (with cute lil Yiting)



This is the ghostly me. See the HUGE difference?



Well, I cant complain much.. coz it's some cheap cheap salon in Malaysia. I'm not trying to say all salons in Malaysia are lousy, but at least the one that I went to was, making the whole day lousy for me. Everyone wants to be the prettiest on that special day.. and not, erm... ghostly...

Seriously. I should have remove the makeup back to the natural me on that night.. But then KK was already showing signs of anger when I kept on whining about the lousy makeup that evening... that's why I kept the makeup on. Furthermore, it's my MIL who source for the salon and paid for it. I couldnt do something that will risk my MIL-DIL relationship right?

One conclusion. Always find a reputable makeup artist. If not, go natural.

1 comment:

SD said...

Oh dear! That makeup salon should close down! I think you would look better even if you did the make up yourself...Nvm, you know you looked great at your SG wedding. ;) That's all that matters. Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment