Created by Wedding Favors

28 December 2010

Just another boring post

Christmas is over and New Year's coming. 2011. Time flies.

kk's mum + Aunty + Cousin + Niece came over to our house for a short stay on 23 Dec and returned on the 26 Dec. There's actually not much entertaining to be done for my part, simply because I'm didnt take leave off work, and they drove down from Penang and the car could only take 5 people. ( though dear kept asking me to squeeze into the car but I strongly didnt want to take the risk). So they went to orchard road for the Christmas lighting on the first day, universal studios on the 2nd day and zoo on the 3rd day. On the 4th day, we brought them to clementi market to have breakfast, and then off they returned to Penang.

After they left, I had a lot of chores to be done - like, packing and tidying up the room they slept in, my laundry and the routine chores. BUT i havent even started on the chores. haha. yeah, call me a lazy bum. ;p

alright, thats all for now. I shall think of a post to round up 2010 soon. Til then!

No comments:

Post a Comment