Created by Wedding Favors

17 December 2010

Suayness

I rushed all the way to my hairdresser's place once my office clock struck 5.30pm. I rushed all the way walking at lightning speed coz I got an appt with her at 6pm - city hall. I don't wanna be late, coz I'm catching a movie with my niece at jurong point at 7.55pm. Upon reaching the place, I'm so glad that I'm only 2 mins late. God, I'm fast. To my surprise, the salon was empty. Real empty. I quickly called my hairdresser to ask where she had moved to, hoping it is still within the building itself.. She only picked up my call after the 3rd redial n an SMS. She said that she had moved to clarke quay, and then expected me to meet her there.

I felt so sore upon hearing it. She didnt make a point to update her loyal customers on her relocation! I asked her when is the next available slot, and she said she's very busy with her current relocating of the salon, and so she'll contact me again if I can't make it today. Super sian. To think that I moved in lightning speed and with my slippers and puddles of water after a heavy rain, my white skirt turned into grey polka dots. Wasted my $$$ and time traveling as well. Right now I'm on the train going towards jurong point. I hope suayness don't come in threes, coz suay number 1 is the wasted trip, number 2 is the grey polka dots.

Ok, one good thing to end my day... Rapunzel is a nice show. I love princess movie!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod touch

No comments:

Post a Comment