Created by Wedding Favors

20 December 2010

My dear

My dear has been stuck in the airport for dunno how long, due to the freezing of runway and centimeters thick snow.

He got "trapped" in Birmingham first for about 8 hours, before he was able to fly to Amsterdam.. Due to the delay, he was unable to catch his connecting flight back to SG and hence, forced to stay in the airport hotel for a night without his luggage. For your information, Singapore airlines only have 1 flight per day from Amsterdam to Singapore.

Right now, he is at the airport.. but he is fifth on the waiting list due to overbooking! The KLM airline told KK that they couldnt trace his luggage! WTH! I guess the airport is really in a mess right now. I dont mind if they delay returning the luggage as long as it is not missing!!!! If he is sooooo unlucky, he will not be able to board the plane today... and had to stay for another night in the hotel without his luggage, PLUS I can only see him on Wed.

Please give him some luck from me. I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment