Created by Wedding Favors

20 August 2009

Lunar 7th month

Lunar 7th month today. That means its the hungry ghost festival. The smell of incense and burnt incense paper filled the air. It's raining now... with thunder every now and then..

Dear will be coming back on Sat. I'll be picking him up and then he will be dropping me at ECP coz we're (ex-coll) having a bbq there. Hope that it doesnt rain on that day. hee.

Found a site that I can update my twitter status via mobile. Directly to twitter isnt supported.. so a third party website is required. I can also receive updates of who i'm following via sms (that's what the website stated - and i havent tried it). Everything is free... for as long as I didnt exceed my normal smses provided by my service provider. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment