Created by Wedding Favors

16 August 2009

旧爱还是最美

Gone is the thought of using Samsung ultratouch. It's weight slowly turns me off since i got it in April 09. No doubt the phone is still in a good condition, and applications are fine and easy to use...

Anyway, I was thinking of a way to get rid of the phone (but I'm bound by contract) and unexpectedly, I receive a call from sis today and she told me that she wanted to change her phone... I should be angry with sis changing phone all the time.. but this time, the first thing that came to my mind, is - she can use mine if she wants... Of course, the "forever-handphone-changing" sis agreed - coz she also want to have a try in using touch screen phone... ultratouch is a combi. Full touch screen + keypad - for those who arent sure whether touch screen is his/her cup of tea.

The "kanchiong" sis said she can come and collect the phone next sunday... and the "kanchiong" me with the immense thought of getting rid of the handphone quickly transferred all datas to my pc and "tadaaaa~~" I'm back using the old phone I had. Samsung U600. 爱还是最美。Light weight, slim touch and easy to use was what it attracted me initially.. Deep down inside, I still feel the love for it. hehee~ I think I wont be changing phone in near future... unless this one fails me. heh

Dear should be reaching Birmingham now.. after a day's flight. Missing him already. I stayed at home to "nua" the whole day lo....

I also started a 12-episode anime this afternoon. hee~

No comments:

Post a Comment