Created by Wedding Favors

09 August 2009

Happy National day

Went to visit Ting and baby sherry yesterday. Managed to take some photos of baby with dear's camera... but now dear is on plane to Penang. Gotta wait for him to come back on Wednesday to load the pictures and pass them to me. hee~~ Baby sherry is soooo cute~! hee~

Before visiting tine, we went for house viewing again yesterday... and both of us like the house.. So we had given them the offer, and hope that they can agree on the price... =) Wish us luck~!

G.I Joe is a really nice show. I recommend that~!

Will be meeting Jul and gang tonight.. coz the "ingrates" forgot my bday.... and needed someone else to remind them (of course not me). So they will be treating me dinner at aston. haha~~ Suntec leh!! Sigh.. of all places.. i wonder why they choose there.. it will be damn crowded when it's time to go home lo..

No comments:

Post a Comment