Created by Wedding Favors

07 August 2009

All about Tamagotchi

Dear said that I am obsessed with Tamagotchi now. Am I? I'm just excited over a new toy mah. haha.. probably the obsession will die off soon? hee.. (Haha I even go to the extent of joining Tamagotchi forum coz the tamagotchi is in japanese and I needed some help)

Just some story about my Tamagotchi:

I got my tamagotchi on my birthday.. and the first pet i got was a female.. so it grew from Nokotchi (baby) to Sakuramotchi (toddler) to Ichigotchi (bad teen) and Lavuzukintchi (Average adult)

Apparently, different generations (odd and even) will produce different types of Tamagotchi pets.... so that you wont get the same one over and over again and its boring. hehe.. Then from the stage of Toddler to Teen, you have the possibilities to get a good teen or a bad teen.. and from teen to adult, you will have the possibilities of getting a good, average or bad adult... So taking care of the pet - ensuring the happiness and the fullness (health) of your pet will give u different types of tamagotchi.. Of coz, the bad teen/adult will look uglier compared to the good and average ones. hee.

Also, you can raise the pet from adult to senior citizens and then till death... I didnt managed to raise it to tat stage.. and I married off my Tama accidentally (with inbuilt matchmaking session)... boohoo~! So my Tama gave birth to a baby boy and left... Sigh...

Now the baby boy Kinotchi (baby) has grown to Ahirukutchi (toddler).. of course, this time round, I aim to have a good teen and good adult.. so that I can raise til they are senior and then death. No more marriage. The forum also mentioned that senior also can give birth to baby.. but next time lah. haha

Here's the link (if you are interested) to the growth chart of tamagotchi color. hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment