Created by Wedding Favors

27 August 2009

Naruto Shipuuden.. GREATO~!

I want to watch movie when dear comes back. Haha. I want my nacho cheese.. hee. The final destination has just released and then The Cove - a documentary is also released today. Apparently, its a 92 mins documentary show to see the dark side of some Japanese, who hunts for dolphin meat and usually brand it as whale meat. Cruel. Why couldnt they just eat normal fish? http://www.takepart.com/thecove/

Anyway, my niece has been driving us "crazy". I guess it's all because of the little niece, and she's trying to get attention. Yixin can start throwing tantrums whenever and wherever she wants with no reasons at all.. she'll start to throw her stuff, kicks anywhere and then started crying, howling, coughing and near-puking. We all tried to talk to her nicely..coax her... but giving her more attention only made her cry even longer, even louder.. so we just have to leave her standing there to cry.. although my heart aches, I have no idea on how to what to do as well..

So i guess our neighbours who wont know what's going on, will think that we are abusing our children here.

Anyway, it's Thursday~! Work's been relatively routine and there's nothing much to update.. Dear's out of town and so everyday when I get home, it's dedicated to Naruto.. Ha. Yeah, I've started watching Naruto shipuuden due to the influence of Nat. haha. Exciting!!! I love Gaara~! But~! is he really dead??? Guys who watched Naruto DUN TELL ME ah.. haha.. I'm only just starting to watch. heh.

3 comments:

Shirlz said...

It's not just about hunting for dolphins meat and branding it as whale meat. It's the propoganda instilled by the Japanese Govt to the Taiji people that dolphins are competing with human for fishes! And the senseless killing! It's worse than whaling. You HAVE to watch it when the movie goes mainstream, ok? It will shake you to the core. If I'm not wrong, it's only showing today, and that's it. It will shake you to the core. Thanks for spreading the link. :)

Shirlz said...

Haha. I don't know why I typed 'it will shake you to the core' twice. Haha. I guess I was truly shaken. Haha. :P

BlueSky said...

Hey Shirz, just checked the movie listing and it's showing here for a week. So I'll catch it this weekend. And ya, I can see that you are indeed shaken..

Post a Comment