Created by Wedding Favors

02 November 2007

I've learnt a lesson

I'm quite down these few days... due to the fact the my dearest (ex)supervisor is leaving the company... She was the one who takes good care of me, listen to my problems regardless of work or personal, "suffered" my stubborness and talkative (or rather complaining) personality... She is a responsible person and knows her work... She is someone that I really respect and look upon... Sometimes i wish that she can bring me along with her.. to leave this company...

I didnt ate anything during her farewell session... it seems that I dun want to eat those things (esp they are my fav sushi) implying tat she's leaving me real soon... She hugged me and I cried (and everyone else was "booing" me coz they had been "forcing" themselves not to cry). I still behave like a kid in front of her... she was just like a big sister to me..

Ever since she was not my supervisor (before someone else took over), I didnt make any effort in talking to her, having lunch with her like we used to... just everything suddenly becoming so distant (like a hi-bye friend).... pple tends to start regretting things when they are about to lose it... and right now.. i'm facing it myself... the only thing that i wont ever regret, is having to meet her, becoming her colleague and becoming her friend. I still have a lot to talk to her... but right now.. all i guess is to give her my best wishes.. as deep down inside, i know that she will understand what I meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment