Created by Wedding Favors

22 November 2007

Free time before my class.

Minor things happening at work.. well, I'm not going to be affected by them.. coz I know exactly what I am doing. If my work is not done properly as you think, then that's too bad.. scold/reprimand/complain whatever you like...coz you know, we cant win against those SENIOR management.... Tired of those backstabbers as well... but come to think of it, "ren bu wei ji, tian zhu di mie" is what those pple may be thinking. haha~

Havent start my assignnment yet~!!! although the deadline is about 2 weeks from now... lazy lah... I'm going to finish watching my anime first.. so chiong ah~~~ wahaha

Another busy week for me.. got classes through out the week... and then meeting friends and attending wedding dinner over the weekends.. worse still, there's class on SUNDAY~ Sianz.

Okie dokie.. thats all for now.. tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment