Created by Wedding Favors

14 November 2007

The 777th post

There was a drama yesterday at my house.. all because of a small matter that dad and bro blew up. Sometimes I can understand my brother from his point of view... and this time, I think I'll stand up to him... Dad's behaviour and way of talking... is not a way that we, as his children, will respect him. Sometimes, even I want to run away from this home, taking mum with me, and leave him to grow old, to die alone.. However, the other side of me continued to stay.. coz afterall, i still have the sweet memories of him, when i was a child. Sometimes the desperate-going-depression me will think of jumping off the building, so that they can stop the quarrel....forever... coz they will be the ones to cause my death..

Afterall.. thats all the other side of me... I'm a coward. I cant do anything to help.

Tmr's my mini exam... and yet, not much info got into my head. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment