Created by Wedding Favors

26 October 2007

Enough of complaining. It's Friday anyway.

I asked dear to wait for my blog entry today coz I'd got something to complain... but after today's work... I found that what happen to me is really more of a petty case.. so I decided to keep it offline. =)

Anyways,

I bought a pair of knitted shoes for my little niece's first month =) They had decided to name her "WanRu" =). I will upload her pic once I have the time..

Currently, I'm really busy at work.. no time to be even to sit at my own desk... I got to take care of my own protocol (where others will take no intention of helping out coz they are 100% sure I can do it myself), gotta time and time oversee what they do, got to take up automatically other pple's work when they are not around... Sometimes, it's really demoralising to see, or to feel that I am the only one working hard, where pple can just sit comfortably in the office... Makes me feel like..... giving up...... OT? Nah~ it's not counted.. that's because they always say poor time management.. (when in the end, they dont even appreciate and think that "it's your job, you should handle it") but is that really the case? Upper management always say train pple so that u can delegate tasks and they can work for you.. there are circumstances where after I trained them, they still make mistakes.. so any troubles and fault findings directed back to me.. so what am I suppose to do? *Sigh* I need a sign...

Enough of complaining. It's Friday anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment