Created by Wedding Favors

12 November 2007

On Leave tmr

Happy Birthday RJ~!

Well, we bought a gift for him and passed to him yesterday...Green adidas jacket.. shared by several pple... Didnt included some other pple.. not that it's on purpose.. its just that kind of " didnt think of them" at the particular moment when we paid for the item.. worse still.. the others also forget about them (not just me) *opps~* Moreover our budget was on the higher end... so.. other pple may mind.. Anyway, to compensate for the missed out, I gave a suggestion to what they can buy for RJ's belated gift.. RJ's easy to read...I know what he lacks. wahahaha~

Jul and RJ will not be around in the office later in the afternoon... one's taking leave to go home and sleep, the other one gotta go for medical review.. I think for me, I'll clear whatever work I have, check whether i miss out anything, before i go on leave tmr to study for my exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment