Created by Wedding Favors

26 November 2007

Sadness and Sorrow..

Yesterday I finally knew about those wobbly, shaking legs were so difficult to control when one was afraid... But I just had to move on, to stop those two from exchanging blows.. shouting to them was of no use, as both of them had let anger controlled... why did they have to do these? Who got hurt in the end? Poor mum.. she must had felt terrible at that time... but she had no choice but to squeeze her tiny body into 2 big-gone-crazy father and son.

I held them back.. I shouted at them... I cant move... I cant cry... not at that moment, at least... I always wonder why dad behave like this... I cant stand it.... where's the dad that doted on me when I was young? Where was the good brother I had all this while?]

I'm so sad... crying doesnt solve the problem... but i just cant do anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment