Created by Wedding Favors

07 November 2007

Happy birthday~

Today's HC last day as well as her birthday... I wont be seeing her everyday from today... I will like to wish her a happy birthday and may all her wishes come true~ Miss her lots.. took some pictures and will upload once I got it from her.

My dad cooked squid yesterday... I was just talking with RJ about the only time that dad cooked was during my birthday celebration somewhere during my schooldays... primary or secondary I cant remember.. coz its so so long ago... and now, surprisingly, dad cooked what he fished a few days ago in JB.


I didnt want to try it initially.. but seems that no one appreciated his cooking.. as mum was angry with him for making a "mess" in the kitchen.. (and you know, guys dun usually clean up).. in the end, I went to him and tried... dad fed me =) it's like, back to my young days where dad actually cares for us...

By the way, Dor bday was last sat and we (SC n her girl, Nana and me) meet up for a dinner and Din Tai Fung before proceeding to coffee club to have our dessert... we tried the fondue and it's no bad.. probably the choco's a bit sweet. but i still like it. Here's a pic~




MCQ Exam is coming... next week and I havent started studying.. it'll be tough i think.. coz it's really a memorising module and my mind is always somewhere else... tell me how can i study and memorise stuff when i have my scheduled all packed up? *Sigh~~* Just need a miracle to get my brain to work.


Dear's parents are coming to singapore for gotta meet them up and join them for a get around singapore.. if possible.. on Thurs..

Friday Jul and Eu are intending to go sakae sushi to satisfy our sashimi cravings~! Probably going to hunt for some gifts

Sat's dear's graduation.. gotta go to support him and take lotsa pics~!

No comments:

Post a Comment